The United Crusaders - Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United Crusaders - Guild Forums

The Untited Crusaders official guild forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyrian vanquisher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfstrike
Leader
Wolfstrike

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:57 pm

Want to vanquish area`s in Tyria?
post a list of maps you want to do And mayby some people want to come or give some tips to do them.
For tips you always can come to me Razz
I remember how i did most maps ^^
Back to top Go down
http://tucguild.heavenforum.com
TheDivineAcolyte

TheDivineAcolyte

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:04 pm

Tyrian Vanquish!!!!

Anyone feel up to vanquishing the BIG 3 areas in Tyria??? affraid I would like to see these areas FINALLY done soon as. What a Face I'm not a big fan of red. lol!

i would like to have a lot of members contribute to this vanquish, it would be best to do it all at once. And i'm told by an old guild mate that it would take around 4 hours, with cons. Razz Whichever side is best i'm not bothered... Wink

Snake's Dance - Dreadnought's Drift and that other one below it. (Sp?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/StevenL8092
Wolfstrike
Leader
Wolfstrike

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:24 am

lornar`s pass is the other 1

snakerider and me did lornar`s +dreadnought in like 2 houres and i solo`d snake`s dance...in ??

it`s not that hard only sometimes a summening stone can be usefull dreadnought is really the hardest part snake`s dance and lornar`s are pretty easy

if you need any help mayby i can come when i have enough time
Back to top Go down
http://tucguild.heavenforum.com
Rinoa

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:13 am

Yeah as Wolf said, they aren't that hard really, the stone summit there are pretty weak. Make sure you have a little enchant removal to speed up double dolyak groups.

Cons are somewhat wasteful imo, but if you wanna use then go for it Razz. I don't remember exactly, but it took us ~3:30 hours without cons. Although that was Snakes - Dreads 8 man, and then Lornars 6 man. Since someone sent us to the underworld at the start of Lornars, from the Grenth statue xD. So we had to restart from Beacon's for that one.

Like Wolf, if you do at a reasonable time I could come if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Fortune
Officer
Fortune

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:24 am

Yeah, not that hard, as long as you won't get send to the underworld in the middle of the run
Back to top Go down
TheDivineAcolyte

TheDivineAcolyte

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:41 am

Hehehe, well, i'm sure i'll remember to keep Fortune out of the party then. Razz

Well, i'll have a go again with them today, but damn... Shocked SOLO?! Razz Seriously? How did you manage that then?

Well, id rather not do the last 4 areas in Tyria with H/H, but i will try again. Any particular builds i should be using?
Back to top Go down
Fortune
Officer
Fortune

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:12 am

TheDivineAcolyte wrote:
Hehehe, well, i'm sure i'll remember to keep Fortune out of the party then. Razz
Why the fuck are you assuming it was me who send us down there? >_<
It wasn't me!
Back to top Go down
Rinoa

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 am

Cause it was a pretty stupid thing to do...so I guess you fit for it Razz.
Back to top Go down
Fortune
Officer
Fortune

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:06 am

thx... I miss you too Razz
And it wasn't me, but I won't give any names. *cough gin cough*
Back to top Go down
TheDivineAcolyte

TheDivineAcolyte

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 am

Hehehe, kay, i'll believe you. Razz BTW, incase you didn't hear, i vanquished the areas using just heroes and henchies with the fab necro 3, me as ursan/monker and, Fighter, Gaurdian, Mage and Healer.

Snake Dance took 2 and a half hours for me. Sad The start was really edgy, with all the smiters around, but after i got to the trolls, it was a lot more easier. Wink Dreadnoughts was a bit fast paced for my liking. Razz And it nearly caused the big ol' party wipe. Razz But i just killed the smaller groups before taking on the bigger ones that were at the other portal. Smile Not bad though, took 35 minutes. Lornars Pass, took 2 hours, it was really simple (dispite the fact i had MAJOR lag happening, wasn't a d/c Razz yay), the only problem was the 3 Dolyak Group, i ended up getting them to the wall near the south entrance of the path, and letting Pain Invertor, Mage, Minions and Ursan on them all. Very Happy It went down great, after 5 attempts. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyrian vanquisher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrian vanquisher   Tyrian vanquisher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrian vanquisher
Page 1 of 1